WHAT ARE COOKIE S
Cookies s are small text files in alphanumeric format stored on the user's computer (or other devices that allow Internet browsing, for example a smartphone or tablet) during site visits.
Cookies may be used by the server Website for identifying and identifying users while navigating between the various pages of the Site and identifying returning users. Cookies make it easy for the user to navigate and provide protected links.
Cookies can be session and permanent and can be distinguished by their persistence in the user's terminal.
Session cookies are those cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of each navigation (because, for example, they may recall user-entered goods and services in the virtual shopping cart). Conversely, they have a longer life span, they are defined as Cookies permanently (because, for example, they may recall user-configured personal preferences).
COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE
This site uses session cookies and permanent cookies.
Cookies do not contain any information that the user may personally identify (such as name, surname, email addresses, phone numbers).
The information associated with User Site Navigation collected through Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- allow the registered user to access the Site. If the user chooses to disable cookies, they will not be able to access the Site.
- enabling the use of the virtual shopping cart.
- analyzing the use and performance of the Website , including emails, so as to provide a high quality user experience, identify and quickly resolve any problems that may arise. For example cookies can analyze what are the most popular pages of the Site.
- allow the user to remember their preferences, for example by avoiding typing the user name and password each time the site is accessed.
- Recall user interests while navigating the Site , so that they recommend relevant content and offer the most relevant and interesting ads to the user.
- Allows the overall management of the Website.
Third-party cookies may be sent during your use of the Website. "Κάρδαμο" is not responsible for the delivery of Cookies by third parties. The list of Third Party Cookies is published below. Google, through its Owners of Cookies (such as GoogleAnalytics Cookies) and Third Party Cookies (such as DoubleClick Cookies), allow you to monitor site usage, generate usage statistics, implement GoogleAnalytics-based features ad display and other interest-based ad types (such as remarketing, reports on the Google Display Network, integrating the DoubleClick Campaign Manager, or reports on GoogleAnalytics demographics and interests). The information used is stored by Google. More information on Google Cookies policy is available at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies. The User may disable the Cookies feature from Google by visiting http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
We also use Shopify as a platform for our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual websites or products you see, which sites or search terms refer you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to automatically collected information as "Device information." often include an anonymous unique ID.
- "Log actions" appear on the site and collect data including IP address, browser type, ISP, referral / exit pages, and the Date / Time fragides.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how to navigate the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including the name , billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We mention this information q "Ordering Information".
How we use personal information Your details?
We use the order information we collect generally to fulfill orders placed through the Website (including processing payment information, shipping and invoices and / or confirmations). orders). In addition, we use this Ordering Information to:
- Contact you.
- to review our orders for possible risk or fraud and
- to provide information or advertisements about our products or services if you wish. It should be noted that according to Article 11 (3) of Law 3471/2006 “E-mail contact information obtained legally in the context of the sale of products or services or other transaction may be used to directly promote such products or supplier's service or for similar purposes, even where the recipient of the message has not given his prior consent ,provided it is clearly and visibly provided with the ability to easily and freely oppose the collection and use of its electronic data and in the collection of contact information and in any message where the user had initially disagreed with this use »
- We use the Device Information we collect to help us control potential risks and fraud (in particular IP address), and in general to improve and optimize our Website (for example, by providing detailed insights into how customers navigate and interact with the Website and evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns).
Sharing personal information
"Κάρδαμο" will not disclose a Client's email address or other personal data for promotional or other promotional and / or communication purposes, unless expressly provided in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the GDPR.
that in order to collect and analyze your opinion objectively, in order to provide you with better services and personalized communications / suggestions on products that suit you, we work together and use your shared data (α) with Shopify as a platform for our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. (β) We also use GoogleAnalytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/el/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt out of GoogleAnalytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a summons, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive and in other words protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Please note that we do not change our site data collection and usage practices when viewing the DoNotTrack badge from your browser.
If you are a resident of Europe, you have the right to access and access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. You also have the right to object. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through the following contact details.
In addition, if you are a resident of Europe, please note that we process your information in order to fulfill any contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Website) or otherwise pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the site, we will keep your order information in our records unless you request that we delete it.
Contact us us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us. join us through e-mail at email@example.com or via post using the following information:
Κάρδαμο, George Panagiotidis, 16 Chalkeon Street, Ground Floor, 54624 Thessaloniki